IAC children diving course: Junior Diver
- This course is especially for kids.
- Enjoy the fun of diving from the tender age of 8 years old.
- Young Junior Diver’s are introduced to basic scuba skills like buoyancy, proper underwater breathing techniques, and equalizing air spaces.
- This fun course is limited to 3 meters in open water, and is conducted by a Specialty Instructor in child training.
- It is perfectly set up for children to progress into the Junior Open Water certification.
- Prerequisite: Medical Statement, 8 years.
IAC children diving course: Junior Scuba Diver
- The Junior Scuba Diver course further develops Junior Diver’s skills.
- These skills are introduced in a controlled environment, whilst boosting the confidence and ability to be certified as an Junior Scuba Diver.
- Prerequisite: Medical Statement, 9 years.
IAC Junior Open Water Diver (JOWD)
- The objective of this course is to provide the student with the necessary skills to be a safe and competent diver and member of a Buddy team.
- This course is a complete Open Water Diver course. But the depth you can dive is limited to 12m in open water.
- When you are 14 years old, you can apply for your certification to an unlimited Open Water Diver.
- Prerequisite: Medical Statement, 10 years.