IAC Basic Diver course
This course is your introduction to the underwater world. The certificate you obtain is valid worldwide and the course takes three days. The minimum age to take the course is 14 years. The IAC Basic Diver course on sists of 6 theoritcal / in-class lectures, 3 pool/shallow water sessions, and 2 open water sessions.
IAC Open Water Diver (OWD)
The objective of this course is to provide the student with the necessary skills to dive safety and with fun. We are teaching the student in small steps all necessary parts of the course. The course is a mix between theory and practice, 4 pool practical units and 4 open water dives units. The course will be finished with an exam with multiple choice questions about theory and practice. After the course we hand out the open water ID-card your entry to the world of dive and when you feel appointed to be a diving instructor, this is your first right step.
- Prerequisite: valid medical Statement, parental consent, 14 years.
IAC Advanced Open Water Diver
The objective of this course is to provide the student with the necessary skills to reach a higher dive level. When you pass your Open Water Diver and after 14 logged dives you can initiate this course. The Advanced Open Water Course provides education in navigation, group leading and first aid. And you can choose 2 another specialty courses like nitrox diving or deep diving. So we can make sure that an Advanced Open Water Diver is a good and safe diver.
- This course includes 6 dives.
- Prerequisite: OWD, valid medical statement, parental consent, 14 years and 14 logged dives.
IAC Master Diver
Parts of this education you have learned during your open water dive course. Now you go deeper into the theory and paxis. After these courses you will have the practical skills to rescue and guide divers. You will have the right skills to give the first aid.
- Prerequisite: Advanced Open Water Diver or OWD with navigation, group leading, first aid, valid medical statement, 16 years and 25 logged dives.
IAC Dive Leader
The objective of this course is to provide the student with the necessary skills he needs to plan and guide a diving group. He must be able to carry a high responsibility for all divers in the group. He is well versed in Rescue Diving. A final exam in theory and practice completes the course. This course will be the entry to an Assistant Instructor Course.
- Prerequisite: Master Diver / CMAS**, rescue diver, specialty nigth diver. valid medical statement, 16 years and 65 logged dives.
Dive leader Dive Course
The Dive leader prof. Diving course is the beginning of the diving instructor training and the first diving course in the direction of diving professional. In this course, you will learn how to work as a qualified dive guide in dive centers and diving clubs.
The workshops are:
- DSD – Discover Scuba diving
- Decompression theory and dive
- Skills & Rescue
- Snorkeling / Apnea
- A dive depth of 40m is achieved in this course.
- Course requirements: 18 years, diving certification and at least 70 logged dives.
- The course needs 3-4 days.
- For certification, a proof of an instructors’ liability insurance is required.
IAC Assistant Instructor
The objective of this course is to provide the student with the necessary skills he needs planning and leading a group. He must be in able to carrying a high responsibility for all diving activities and should assist the instructor to teach the students during their practical and theoretical education. A final exam in theory and practice completes the course. This course will be the first step on your way to be an Instructor. A certified, insured and active Assistant Instructor may assist the Instructor, may perform Refresher courses, Basic diver courses and Discover Courses.
- Prerequisite: CMAS*** or Dive Leader, up-to-date medical certification, 18 years and 100 logged dives
- Duration: 3- 6 months
- Price: on request